Donic Vario Table Tennis Rubber
- Control: 6+
- Speed: 8
- Spin: 9
- Hardness: Medium+
- Surface: spin-elastic
- Characteristics: AR +, OFF, OFF -
- DONIC-Technology: Classic Technology Rubbers
For more than 30 years the VARIO series has been firmly established among table tennis rubbers. As the name suggests, the VARIO rubbers are incredibly versatile: Depending on sponge hardness they can be used for any playing style. Not only are they incredibly flexible, they are also absolutely reliable and very durable.
- Technology: Medium sponge, spin-elastic topsheet.
- Characteristics: Very grippy, outstanding spin elasticity, fast while retaining good control.
- Recommendation: Due to the thick sponge, for offensive players that utilise lots of spin and with a thinner sponge for allround players.