Donic Coppa Table Tennis Rubber
- Control: 7-
- Speed: 8
- Spin: 9+
- Hardness: Medium
- Surface: spin-elastic
- Characteristics: AR +, OFF, OFF -
- DONIC-Technology: Classic Technology Rubbers
Jan-Ove Waldner and Jörgen Persson made sporting history with the COPPA 30 years ago: The Swedish legends became World Champions in the men’s singles event and men’s team event with these rubbers. One thing is true of both the Coppa rubbers and the superstars Waldner and Persson: They still have many loyal fans to this day.
For aggressive offensive players who operate with top spin, counter top spin and block technics and who win their points with hard strokes. The ideal tuning between the high-elastic, spinny playing surface and the relatively soft, but dynamic sponge grants you an outstanding ball control.
- Technology: Medium sponge, spin-elastic topsheet.
- Characteristics: Incredibly spinny, relatively soft yet fast; provides an especially good feel for the ball.
- Recommendation: Power allround and offensive players that utilise lots of spin and blocks; also best suited as a backhand rubber.