Newgy Robo Pong 2055
Newgy Robo Pong 2055
Newgy Robo Pong 2055 Table Tennis Robot
- The benchmark for table tennis robots.
- Digital table tennis robot with recycling net system
- With 64 pre-programmed drills for various playing level
- Delivery with 72 DONIC Coach P40+ 2-star balls
- It requires only a few minutes to assemble and dismantle
- Always there for you, your own personal training partner.
- Great training tool for clubs and schools.
ROBO-PONG 2055 has been fitted with the latest electronics and software, giving it more accuracy, reliability and speed than its predecessor the ROBO-PONG 2050.
Digital control provides exact control over speed, delivery and precise placement. The Robo-Pong 2055 in normal mode offers simple manual control over all functions such as speed, spin, placement and delivery between strokes.
During training one is able to access 64 drills and practice like a professional. The cell-phone-like menu system is extremely easy to operate and is available in 6 languages. It is possible to create and store your own exercises when hooked up to your Windows PC.
The perfect partner for all skill levels
- The advanced player can practice on his foot work and stamina, improve his timing and strokes for more speed and placement.
- The up and coming player will be able to fine-tune all the important strokes. Advancement in footwork and stamina will come at a much faster pace.
- The beginner and hobby player can learn ball control, coordination and groove the main shots. One can set up your own training programme by using the 64 drill variations and enjoy the fun with this amazing table tennis partner.
The Robot Head
Can deliver up to 170 balls per minute with a maximum speed of 160 km/h. It can be programmed for topspin, counter hitting, side and backspin. Precise ball placement is achieved with 21 oscillating positions and 30 different speeds.
Digital Control Box
64 chosen exercises which can be programmed for every playing standard (described in the handbook). You may choose ball speed, interval and placement. Windows Computer suitable for your own set exercises. Set-up handbook
Ball collection net system
The surrounding net is simply and quickly assembled and taken down. It collects the balls and guides them back to the robot, enabling training to be continued.
Controls: Digital control box
Ball Recycling Net: Yes
Oscillator Positions: 21
Head Angle Adjustments: 1 – 13
Speed Range: 0 – 30
Factory Drills: 64
PC Mode (connect to a PC):
Yes. Optional advanced use: Included RP.2.PC software to create, save and share custom drills by USB connectivity to a PC (PC not required for regular operation).
NOTE: RP.2.PC is designed, tested and supported on Windows 10 (64 Bit / 32 Bit) only.
RP.2.PC is not supported on any other platform other than Windows 10.
Please note the firmware version of your robot. You can find the download under the tab "Service"
Balls per Minute: 1 – 170
Ball Speed: <10 - 160 km/h
Self diagnostic: Yes
Calibration function: Yes
Weight (net): 8 kg
Dimensions, set-up: 152x79x46cm
Dimensions, folded: 36x84x28cm
Topspin, Backspin, Sidespin, Counter, Push, Serve, Lob