TABLE TENNIS TABLES AND EQUIPMENT FOR SCHOOLS
Drawing on our many years of experience we have advised and supplied numerous schools, colleges and clubs with table tennis tables and equipment.
- We only offer high quality table tennis equipment at very competitive prices.
- Excellent customer service provide by our team of table tennis experts.
- Full after sales service with spare parts available for all table tennis tables.
- We supply and recommend leading table tennis table brand DONIC that has a long history of providing high quality table tennis tables at great value.
- All DONIC table tennis tables ordered by a school come with a free Clip Net
- We are main UK agent for the market leading Newgy Table Tennis Robots
- Straight forward ordering process: send or email over a school purchase order and we will automatically set up 14 day credit terms.
- Delivery usually between 3 to 10 days from order confirmation.
Discounts for multiple table tennis table/equipment purchases – just email us with your requirements to email@example.com for a quote.
WHY PLAY TABLE TENNIS AT SCHOOL?
Table Tennis is one of the largest participation sports in the World and more and more people are discovering why it is such a popular sport.
- Anyone can play irrespective of age or ability.
- It's great fun to play.
- It's fantastic exercise and helps to develop hand/eye co-ordination and concentration.
- It's an Olympic Sport and played at the highest level it’s one of the fastest and technically demanding sports, it’s possible play a 3 shot rally in less than a second!
- Studies have shown improved behavior and academic results from challenging pupils that have been part of table tennis programmes.
- It is very easy and relatively inexpensive to start up a club. All you need is a bat, a ball and a table/net.
- Table Tennis is one of the fastest growing participation sports in the UK.
Setting up a school table tennis club fully meets the criteria set out by the Department for Education £150m funding for school sport in primary schools. From the 1st October 2013 funding will be automatically distributed by the Local Authority or Education Funding Agency (Acadamies) directly to every state primary school in England.
Schools are required to spend the money on sport and PE.
DFE PRESS RELEASE 2013
"School sport is set to be transformed this autumn when the government’s new £150 million funding package comes into play. The cash will go directly into the hands of primary head teachers to spend on improving sport and physical education (PE) for their pupils. The funding , which works out at around £8,785 for an average primary school of 250 pupils - is ring-fenced and must be used to improve PE and sport. Within that head teachers are free to use the money how they choose"
Examples of possible uses of the funding include:
- hiring specialist PE teachers or qualified sports coaches
- running sport competitions or increasing participation in the School Games
- providing cover or professional development so more teachers are trained in PE
- buying new equipment, from football kits to tennis racquets
- providing places for pupils on after-school sport clubs and holiday clubs
- pooling money together with other local schools
A good resource for guidance and information on school sports funding can be found on the DfE website.
ADVICE AND PARTNERING TABLE TENNIS CLUBS AND COACHES
Topspin Sports are passionate about the benefits that table tennis brings to young people and are actively involved in encouraging children to take up the sport. We strongly support this government initiative to support and encourage sports participation in schools. We have an extended network of table tennis contacts, sponsored players and clubs and we are happy to offer any help you may need in making contact with partnering clubs/coaches or advice in setting up a school club or team.
We sponsor the England Boys U12 no. 1 James Smith and England Girls U12 no.2 Tiana Dennison who were both been encouraged to play table tennis through their primary schools as well as partner clubs.
SCHOOL TABLE TENNIS KITS
Topspin Sports have available an extensive range of specialist table tennis clothing that can be ordered as school team kits including a high quality printing service.
For a quote please email us your kit requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Battersea Park School, Wandsworth
- Bridge Academy, Hackney
- Bristol Academy
- Bushey Academy
- Capital City Academy, Brent
- Chelsea Academy
- Crown and Manor Boys Club, Hoxton
- Ernest Bevin Academy, Wandsworth
- Evelyn Grace Academy, Lambeth
- Habadashers Aske's Knights Academy, Bromley
- Haileybury, Hertford
- Harefield Academy, Herts
- Heartlands Academy, Birmingham
- Herne Bay High School, Kent
- Julian's Primary School, Lambeth
- King's College School, Wimbledon
- London Academy, Stanmore
- Otterbourne C of E Primary School, Hampshire
- Park View School, Haringey
- Raines Foundation, Tower Hamlets
- Royal Russel School, Croydon
- Shanklin Voluntary Youth & Community Centre - Isle of Wight
- St Peter's C of E Primary School, Notts